today was interesting...
I woke up on the floor this morning... at 6:30. & I still have no idea how I ended up on the floor. So, I actually had time for breakfast this morning! I'm starting to considerate changing my normal wake-up time so I can actually eat! Speech and Debate... in only one word would have to be quirky. HAHA. It's the most unusual thing that I've experienced, and yet, at the same time it's completely casual and fun. So, Speech lasts from 7:45 'til about 11pm, sounds long right? But it goes by so quick, I always feel like staying another hour. Yesterday and Today, Annie was obsessed with, none other than... boys. Yup, that's right. UCLA! TOOTHACHE! Yeah. It's pretty unfortunate that Allys & I aren't in the same category. )= But I think hers is much more entertaining...I'M GETTING A CERTAIN FEELING THAT THIS BLOG IS BORING )=
When Karen's boyfriend arrived, we went out to eat at Sushi Mac! I, being the very considerate person I am, pitched in $20! Basically, close to half of the bill! PROUD MOMENT HERE, PEOPLE. Oh, and we also, finally traded! I got his PS2 + DDR game and he got my basketball.
(=
I really like trading with him :D
...can't wait for tomorrow!

No comments:
Post a Comment