boomboom...
I'm serious. My mom is so obsessive about my face. I took a nap this afternoon, and I woke up with someone proding my face. I started screaming, but it was my mom and she was putting some gooey sticky thing on it. The minute she walked out of the room, I got up and washed it off. (I feel bad now...) But still, I feel like... I don't know, but I'm kind of upset. But anyway...I cannot wait until we set up DDR so I can start playing. I'm pretty bad right now, and you'd probably cringe if you ever saw me playing but... I like playing DDR, so I'll stick to it, and maybe I'll get better.
Which reminds me, I need to practice playing volleyball, but I've pretty much given up hope on volleyball. These are my odds: 50+ girls, half of which went to the volleyball camp, trying out for 12 open positions on the Frosh team. WOW, really.
Well, today speech is fun. Well the second half of it anyway. We started playing a game, the... murder game! It was interesting, but we took too long planning it out so we're gonna start playing it first thing tomorrow!(=
oh yeah! Kristine's Birthday is on August 9th!(=
... I just felt like saying that. x)
...chicka chicka
EDIT!
Well, turns out there might be a solution for me & volleyball! Can't wait to see how it'll turn out. :D oh! and I installed DDR by myself & it worked. LOL. it was pretty fun :)
Well, turns out there might be a solution for me & volleyball! Can't wait to see how it'll turn out. :D oh! and I installed DDR by myself & it worked. LOL. it was pretty fun :)

No comments:
Post a Comment